Moose Pet Wear Dog Collar – Patterned Adjustable Pet Collars, Made in the USA – 1 Inch Wide, Large, Diamond Plate
- TONS OF FUN COLORS – With a wide variety of funky patterns to choose from, there is a dog collar for everyone’s taste. Mix and match with one of our premium leashes to complete the look.
- MADE IN AMERICA – Moose Pet Wear is a family owned company and has been producing top of the line products since 2009. All products are made in the USA in Eugene, Oregon.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN – The heavy duty dog collar comes with a nickel-plated metal D-ring and super strong plastic side release buckle. This pet collar is durable and safe.
- EASY TO ADJUST SIZE – The dog collar is 1 inch wide. The length can be easily adjusted from 13 inches to 21 inches. Once adjusted, it will stay that length until you readjust. It won’t loosen!
- STYLISH PET COLLAR – The basic dog collar is made from super soft and durable nylon webbing. It will sit comfortably around your dog’s neck.
Sold：218 Wished: 27 Followed: 94
Moose Pet Wear Adjustable Collar Dog Patterned, 1 Inch, L
The basic line of collars from Moose Pet Wear ensures that your pet will be outfitted in a high-quality, ultra-durable collar. The dog collar is made from super soft, but strong nylon webbing.
With 10 funky patterns to choose from, there is are style to please everyone. You can mix and match the dog collar with one of Moose Pet Wear’s premium leashes to complete the look.
Collars That Are Built to Last
These dog collars are designed to last. The collar comes with a nickel-plated metal D-ring and super strong plastic side release buckle. This dog collar is tough enough to resist wear and tear without breaking yet feels comfortable for your pet to wear. .
Always the Perfect Size
The dog collar is 1 inch wide. The length can be easily adjusted from 13 inches to 21 inches. Unlike cheaper brands on the market, once you find the perfect size for your pet, the collar will stay that size and not loosen until you want to readjust.
The Moose Pet Wear Dog Collar is proudly made in the USA!
by Stephan Hahn
Okay, support, if necessary, I will find you next time.